I just wanted to have a qiuck summary of 2012 before I move into 2013:
- TJ and I went to Bergen to see Hail in March
- TJ and I went to Bergen to see Ozzy Osbourne in May
- TJ and I went to Bergen to see Motörhead in June
- Grimskull released "Monster Master" in June and got great reviews
- TJ and I had a great summer vacation in Denmark and Sweden in June/July
- I went home to see my folks in August
- My mom and grandmother came for a visit in November
- I celebrated Christmas with my folks
So these are the main things that happened in 2012, but of course there's much more. My mom and dad came for a visit in February, and they came to celebrate my birthday in August. TJ and I have seen many, many good movies, and heard a lot of great music. We've been on shopping trips, had a lot of dates out on the town, and just enjoyed life and doing the things we love.
I hope 2013 will be just as great, and even better. Dream big, live the life!
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.