I love make-up, but my blog is mostly about outfits and clothes. But I thought I post a step by step "Smokey Eyes Alá Marita". Hope you like it:
1. Add a eyeshadow primer to your eyelid. I used M.A.C Paint Pot.
2. Put on a bright eyeshadow on your whole lid. I used IsaDora 36 Khaki.
3. Use an eyeliner and make a black line as close as you can to your eyelashes. I used Solid Black eyeliner from H&M.
4. Use a darker eyeshadow in the outer corner of your eyes, both over and under, to make a depth. I used IsaDora 54 Smoky Silver.
5. Use the eyeliner and make a line under your eye, not all the way, but to the middle. Use a cotton stick an soft the line.
6. If you want a darker line, use a liquid eyeliner over the black line, and the color will be more intense. Only on your eyelid, not under. I used Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner.
7. Use an eyelash curler and add a couple of layers with super black mascara. I used L´Oréal Lash Architect 4D.
8. Don't forget to soft all edges, and if you want to, add some more bright eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes to soft the eyeliner and blend in with the darker eyeshadow.
9. Eyebrows are important! Use an eyebrow shadow or pencil and fill in. I used IsaDora Eye Brow Pencil.
10. Smokey eyes needs a bright eye area! Use a concealer and bighten the area under your eyes. I used L´Oréal Perfect Match.
13. Don't forget your skin! BB cream, foundation or powder. Blush or bronzing powder. Your call. Just keep it simple!
14. I don't follow the rule "more eye make-up, less lip make-up". I like fresh lips. Use a red or pink lipgloss or lipstick.
I hope you liked my little tutorial. Any other request? Let me know :)
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.