I'm going shopping next weekend. Bik Bok, Gina Tricot, H&M, Glitter and so on. But I'm not gonna go bananas, I've made a list of things I should look for, and I will try to stick to it. Here's what's on it:
- A black tailored blazer. All I got is loose fit blazers, and that doesn't go with everything.
- A sequin clutch. I think H&M got a nice one...
- Steve Harris pants. For you who doesn't know what that is, it's black and white striped pants.
- A galaxy printed top. I just gotta have it! So cool and Star Wars-ish :)
- A cool leopard top. Nuff said!
- A long skull necklace and big skull earrings. I just don't have that in my jewellery collection. Shame, shame!
- Converse with studs. Nuff said again. My old Converse is more that seven years and is hanging by a thin thread.
- Rockish stuff. As long as it got studs, leather, skulls and other cool elements; Bring it on! ;)
Yup, that's about it! Anything you wanna add? ;)
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.