I'm done cleaning out my closet, and I have updatet my sales blog. Check it out >here< I really hope to sell some of the stuff, but it's my fault that I don't know my style, what I like and what I don't. So I've made a short list of what stuff I never ever must buy again:
- Colors! There are many pretty colors, and I think it's really nice on other people, but I know now deep inside my fashion soul that I hate colors more than anything! Cubus looks like a freakin' rainbow these days, so I'm saving a lot of money. I don't like to open my closet and see colors, I just want to see black, white and grey. I got some colorful pieces in my closet, but the shade and the shape gotta be right. But black will always be the new black! ;)
- Accessories in gold. I got about five pieces, six including my engagement ring, that's gold. I just can't seem to get used to golden accessories. I think it's really pretty on others, but I'm a silver doll. So no matter how pretty the earrings are, don't purchase!
- Dresses and other pieces that's too cute. I am a rock chick, so too much lace, flowers and girlygirl stuff is bad. Looks sweet on others, but I'd rather just wear a LBD and a leather jacket.
- Tank tops and tees with too childish print. Hearts, dots, stars and other prints that looks like something from a children's department. The print gotta look chic and stylish. I'm gonna leave the cartoonish print for the teens.
- Too much pattern is not good either. I get sick of pieces if they're too special. Less is more!
- Too much 3D effects like ruffles and stuff is a big fat no no! KISS - Keep it simple stupid!
So there you have it! I have to think basics, shapes that worsk, and keep it simple. I have to wear the stuff I like, and don't give a ratt's ass about what other people think. I have to dress to impress myself! :)
Here's yesterday's outfit, and I'm wearing three favorites: black, white and studs :)
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.