I've decided to get some new year's resolutions this year. I don't know if I'll follow them all, but I'll sure give em' a try:
- Start working out more! Shouldn't be too hard, since I haven't worked out at all lately. Two to three times a week is my goal.
- Start eating more healty, and regularly. I think I'll start off with a detox cure, and then more fruits and vegetables. It's cheap, and if I just get my eating priorities straight, it shouldn't be to hard to eat a carrot instead of a chocolate bar. I actually like fruit and stuff, so why the heck not?
- Read a book a month. I got so many books laying around, but I never pick up one and start reading. I gotta do that from now on. It's great entertainment too, and relaxing :)
- Stop goofing and waste my time on all and nothing. Feels like my nights just disappear, and then it's back to work. I only blog every other day, because sitting on the computer really pushes the hours, and I try to do some of the things on my to do list, but time flies!
- Save 1000 kroner a month. It's nice to have some money in your back pocket just in case, or if you want to travle, or buy a designer bag ;)
- Accept myself for who I am. Be yourself, everybody else is taken.
- If you don't have enything good to say, then don't say anything at all. Stop "hating" things and be negative. It such a self destructive behavior that serves no one.
- You can't change a person, only your attitude towards a person. If you can't, eliminate that person from your life. No one deserves to be around someone who only bring them down, and make em' feel bad. Lose the dead weight!
So there you have it. Don't know if you understand every one of them, but I do, and that's the most important part, since they're my resolutions :) What are yours?
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.