Better late than never! New year, new resolutions. I don't remember what I wanted to do in 2012, but I know I didn't make it :p Eating healty and exercise is just not my thing. Of course, I don't eat sweets and drink soda during the week, just like a maniac in the weekends. Anyway, here's this years hopes and goals:
- Go to bed earlier. We get way to little sleep, and are very zombie stomps every day because we don't get more than five hours or so.
- Be a badass, raw and talented bass player. You never get too good!
- Dare 2 Dare! And by that I mean, dare to dare more fashion-wise! More extreme styling, and just try new stuff. Not changing style, but style the things you got differently. And take better and cooler outfit pictures.
- Read a book a month. I haven't read a book in almost six months! But I got so many books I want to read, I just have to make time and do it!
- Make a shopping budget, less impulsive buys and less online shopping. And put aside a little saving every month. A very hard point to follow, I tell you that. My name is Marita, and I'm a shopaholic. But I don't mean no shopping, just saving. I mean less shopping and some saving!
And that's about it. Shouldn't be to hard to do... And if I could try to exercise some and eath a little healtier and drink more water, I'll be my own super hero! :)
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.