I read (or jut drop by to look at the pictures) a lot of blogs. Here's my list of blogs that I automatically drop by whenever I'm on the computer:
- www.ulrikkelund.com: A lot of inspiring pictures of this pretty girl from Bergen. Her style is both designer pieces and high street fashion, so a lot of what she got and wears can be worn by us mortals too. I could never put together an outfit the way she does, but I get inspired by her pretty, and sometimes crazy ways, of dressing :) I love her style becuse it's all from girly to rockish. She doesn't write much, but that's okay, because I'm not much of a blog reader, most a blog looker.
- www.cathinthecity.com: Another pretty girl from Bergen. She got a really girly, mostly budget friendly, style, which in some cases can be a little too much, but I like her blog becuase she seems very down to earth and everything (from her clothes to her home) is very pretty. Sometimes you just want flowers and rainbows, and to read a little bit about a very normal girl's day. But she got that little extra that makes her stand out of the bunch of blond bloggers.
- www.manddee.femelle.no: Two very talented girls from Oslo. They write a little bit about their lives, but the reason why I drop by almost every day, are all the pretty outfit pictures they post. Their style is mostly budget friendly, and their style is all over the place. It can be everything from very girly, to sporty, to very hippie, to cool and rockish. And I love that! You never know what you get, and they always find a new setting and theme for their shoots. They are very creative in other words.
- www.fashionjunkiie.modette.no: I just drop by to look at her casual, but well put together, style. Designer pieces and high street fashion. Clean cuts and layers, and suprising combinations. A lot of accessories. Just a must-drop-by-blog! :)
- www.fashiiondiaries.modette.no: Another blog I just drop by. She got a great, cool and crazy style. She blogs a lot abouth Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and that's okay, because those shoes are so cool, and there are so many styles. She takes very pretty outfit pictures too. I probably wouldn't wear half of what she wears, but I like to see how clothes and styles can be put togheter. And I love her walk-in-closet (or room in this case).
- www.sarai94.blogg.no: My third cusin, Siri, is the girl behind this blog. She blogs about everything from make-up, outfits, accessories, books, movies and her everyday life. Her style is very nice, budget friendly (she loves sale!), and well put together. She's girly, causal, classy and rockish. I drop by whenever I'm on the computer, and I miss her posts when she got to take a little break from her blog because of school and other things, but I hope she will blog as much as possible :)
- www.siljegusfre.blogg.no: I just drop by because I like her style. It's rough and rockish, and she's pretty too with her long black hair and pretty make-up.
- www.nettenestea.com: A really pretty girl with a really cool and pretty style. I envy her clothes, and her way of styling every outfit. They are so well put together from her shoes to her hair accessories. She's just really inspiring.
- www.leneorvik.no: Another pretty girl with a cool and well put togheter style. It's very budget friendly, and she wears her favorite pieces more than once, but styles them differently. I wouldn't wear as many bright colors as she does, but her style is very inspiring.
- www.victoriatornegren.devote.se: A Swedish girl with a very casual and cool style. She loves simplicity, and there's never too much of anything, and I dig that. I'm not much of a layering person either, and like to keep it simple, so I love that she can make an outfit look much without too much. A very clean layout, and her style is everything from tom boy, sporty, casual, classy and rockish.
- www.kajamarie.femelle.no: I just drop by to have a look at her style that is very girly, but also very casual cool. And that's about it.
Which blogs do you read?
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.