I've been a lover of books all my life, but putting aside time to read have been so-so. But last year I've read more than I ever have. Sure, I was home sick with a bad hip and had a lot of free time on my hands, but I really rediscovered my love for books and reading due to it, and I read so many great and awesome stories.
My goal was 50 books, but I only managed 35. My goal this year is still 50 books, and I'm about 10 books in now, finishing up on some duologies and triologies I started last year.
Here are the books I read in 2018, the ones in "bold" are the ones I liked best! :)
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. An Unattractive Vampire
5. Girl of Nightmares
6. Star Wars: Before the Awakening
7. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns
8. Hunting Prince Dracula
9. The Cruel Prince
10. The Fellowship of the Ring
12. Before We Met
13. A Legacy of Spies
14. The Hazel Wood
15. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
16. No Good Deed
17. Batman - Nightwalker
18. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass 3)
19. Ever the Hunted
20. Who's Afraid?
21. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
22. The Crimson Thread
23. Empress of a Thousand Skies
24. To Kill A Kingdom
25. A Court of Thorns and Roses
26. Given to the Sea
27. Grace & Fury
29. Queen of Shadows
31. A Court of Mist And Fury
32. There is Someone Inside Your House
33. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
34. Rebel Belle
35. One Day in December
What's your reading goal this year? What's the best book/series you've read in a while?
My name's Marita. I'm a musician and songwriter from Norway. I'm interested in music, books, movies, clothes and more.
Points, comments and views that appear on this blog do not necessarily represent other members of the Grimskull band, the band's management, organization, crew, fans or other involved parties.